If yes then why don’t you buy it? Having your own apartment at the age of 25 is such a rewarding thing. It gives independence and make you self sufficient. However, it is not that easy but there are some ways which make this process little easy but hard work is required by hook or by crook!
Some of the techniques which you can use to buy an apartment are:
- Save money: Saving money is the best and easiest option. Instead if spending all salary on your things, Buy a piggy bank and put few dollars or notes either daily or weekly or monthly to save a lot of money. Although it is a very slow process, it is helpful in many ways. Yet, it is not enough alone to buy an apartment because it can help you to save around two to three hundred thousands of money, not more than that and you cannot buy an apartment in tis amount.
- Buy shares: Invest your saved money in stock market. Buy shares of big companies and get dividend yearly or quarterly. Besides this, Buy shares and sale them when their prices are increased to get benefit instantly. Investment can help you a lot. It doubles your savings faster than saving money only.
- Foreign currency: Convert few of your savings into foreign currency which has higher value than your currency. In this way, your money will work for you without letting you to work for it whenever the prices of dollars are increased.
- Small business: Start small business of yours in which you don’t need to do a lot of work. All you need is to be smart. Like you can convert your room into library for two to three hours and charge a person who rent a book or sit there for an hour.
- Buy on rent: Do not buy fully by paying whole money in one go. You can pay them in series of ten payments in which you will pay some of the money every month RI get the apartment and when you are done with payment then the house is yours and no one can snatch it from you.
- Partnership: you can buy in partnership with a friend or relative to make the process of purchasing easier and less stressful!!
Buy from sale: Always
buy from sale so that you need a little lesser money to pay.