Teeth are the most important part of your body. Unlike appendix and vestigial organs, they play an important role in keeping your body healthy. Because of their immense role in digestion with the help of saliva and other secretions, a human cannot afford to lose them.
There are two sets of teeth in a mouth. Each set has 16 teeth. There are total 32 teeth in your mouth which are supported by jaws and gums. These two are strong but sensitive too.
There are many ways to keep them healthy and strong. But few of them are must to apply. There are many foods which you can eat to keep the best dental implant Dubai and dental veneers in Dubai away. Few of them are:
- Milk: A glass of milk is always necessary to keep your bones and teeth strong. It is great source of calcium, magnesium and potassium that keep jaws and enamel strong. They keep them away from damage and cuts. They keep bad bacteria away from mouth and make your mouth less smelly.
- Green leafy vegetables: Like their colour, these vegetables are also very refreshing. They have numerous vitamins and minerals that work as antioxidants. These minerals reduce plaque and gum damage. Having them at least once a day will keep smell pleasing.
- Fruits: Fruits have bundles of antioxidants and vitamins. They have numerous minerals and lots of water that brush away plaque and keep bad bacteria away. They reduce the chances of gum and enamel damage. Apples and other crunchy fruits are rich in vitamin A and C. So have them at least twice a day to have strong teeth even at your sixties too.
- Yoghurt: Like milk, yoghurt is rich in different minerals and calcium. They have different probiotics that keep good bacteria more and bad bacteria less. Good bacteria reduce plaque and save teeth and gums. They also save enamel. So have at least a bowl or few spoons of it to ensure cavity-less teeth.
- Raisins and dry fruits: These do not have sugar and sucrose. Their intake will give advantage because they have good fat, proteins and calcium that ensure better teeth.
- Tea: Always rinse your mouth with black tea because it has such compounds like polyphenols that reduce cavity causing bacteria’s growth and reduce gum causing damage. Different universities are researching on it. You can even use green tea too to rinse mouth. It is more effective than water in reducing plaque.